Goldsmiths CCA is reliant on the support of individuals, trusts and foundations and corporate supporters to deliver an exceptional exhibition and engagement programme. As a charity, with no public funding, you are invited to support Goldsmiths CCA by joining us a Patron, across three levels.
Income generated from Patrons enables us to deliver an innovative programme of newly commissioned works, exhibitions, educational activities and events whilst showcasing both established and emerging artists. The CCA is free and open to all.
Each level of Patronage offers its own unique benefits enabling individuals to engage with and enjoy the very best of the CCA and the wider art world.
CCA PATRONS£2,000 – £4,999 per year
A voluntary donation of £1,700 and a minimum annual payment for benefits of £300
CCA Patrons have the opportunity to engage with the CCA whilst developing their knowledge of contemporary art in a welcoming environment.
CCA Patrons enjoy an exclusive programme of events and invitations including:
- VIP Previews of all CCA exhibitions
- Breakfast viewings of all CCA exhibitions with curator-led tours
- Visits to galleries and artist studios
- Patrons’ e-news with the latest from the gallery
- 10% discount on all CCA Editions
- Acknowledgement of support on the CCA Donor Board and website
COMMISSIONING CIRCLE£5,000 – £9,999 per year
A voluntary suggested donation of £4,480 and a minimum annual payment for benefits of £520
Commissioning Circle Patrons are invited to learn about the CCA’s commissioning process and have the opportunity to meet artists, both established and emerging, as they are produce new exhibitions for the CCA.
Commissioning Circle Patrons enjoy all of the benefits of CCA Patrons as well as:
- An invitation to an annual event at which insights into the gallery’s future ambitions, commissioning and programme will be shared
- Opportunity to meet commissioned artist/s at a lunch during exhibition installation
- Invitations to visit private collections
- Complimentary copies of all CCA publications
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE£10,000+ per year
A voluntary suggested donation of £9,200 and a minimum annual payment for benefits of £800
Director’s Circle Patrons join CCA Director, Sarah McCrory, through a series of personal invitations to engage more deeply with the gallery whilst offering significant philanthropic support.
Director’s Circle Patrons enjoy all of the benefits of Commissioning Circle Patrons as well as:
- Invitations to VIP dinners hosted by the Director with leading contemporary artists for all exhibition openings
- Bespoke invitations to events nationally and internationally with the Director and other leading Goldsmiths’ practitioners
- The opportunity to develop personal networks with fellow Director’s Circle Patrons
For further information, please contact:
020 7717 3480
US tax payers are welcome to support via the British Schools and Universities Foundation Inc. a non-profit educational, scientific and literary foundation. This foundation is tax-exempt. Contributions to it are deductible for Federal income tax purposes.
CCA Patron, Commissioning Circle and Director’s Circle membership is split between a voluntary suggested donation and a minimum annual payment for benefits offered, inclusive of VAT. The split is Patron £300 for benefits and a £1,700 suggested donation: Commissioning Circle is £520 for benefits and £4,480 suggested donation: Director’s Circle is £800 for benefits and a £9,200 suggested donation. Benefits can be purchased at the minimum price, and any amounts given over and above this minimum price are given freely as a donation. If eligibility requirements are met, the donation amount will qualify for Gift Aid and Goldsmiths will submit appropriate claims to HMRC.
In the spirit of philanthropy, all CCA Patrons, Commissioning Circle and Director’s Circle members are strongly encouraged to make an annual donation equal to, or greater than the suggested donation amount in addition to the benefit payment.