When you visit the websites of Goldsmiths, University of London, using a web browser or similar tool, a small file (a “cookie”) may be stored on your computer or other access device, which sends Goldsmiths information about your usage of its website. Goldsmiths may access and update this information during subsequent visits that you make to its websites.
- Collect analytics on how people use our website so we can improve it
- Monitor the effectiveness of our advertising on other websites, search engines and social networks
- Serve targeted advertising on other websites, search engines and social networks
- Remember choices you have made on your own device (eg keeping you logged in to pages)
You can control advertising you see using these websites:
- facebook.com/ads/preferences (also covers Instagram)
We use Google Analytics, which you can opt-out within your browser using Google’s add-on.