The Gallery is reopening on 18 Sept 2020. To visit you will need to book a free timed entry slot. Please book through this link.
We are running two reduced capacity time slots for those who are at greater risk from Covid. These are Thursday 12–2pm and Sunday 4–6pm. Please book these through our website.
A range of measures to ensure people are safe when visiting the gallery have been put into place.
- Face coverings are mandatory inside buildings.
- Keep a distance of two metres from other people wherever possible.
- Use hand sanitiser stations across the building.
- Follow floor markings to help maintain social distance.
- If you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the Gallery. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings and visors. Periodic cleaning will be carried out in the Gallery
- A one way system is in place around the Gallery as part of our social distance measures
Goldsmiths CCA in located on the campus of Goldsmiths, University of London. For information about the university’s wider safety measures visit http://www.gold.ac.uk/covid-19
We are keen to support visitors with any special requirements regarding their attendance. If you would like to request assistance, or discuss access, please call or email the office. The galleries are wheelchair accessible. If you plan to visit with a large group, please let us know in advance.
London SE14 6AD
020 8228 5969
Open Easter weekend, Fri–Sun.
Admission to all exhibitions is free. On Sunday’s at 3pm you can join a member of staff on a free guided tour of the exhibitions.
Red Lion Coffee Co. is specialty coffee shop offering high quality coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches, hot food and cakes. The reopening of the cafe will be announced in due course.
New Cross Gate is a 3 minute walk from the gallery , and is a wheelchair accessible station. New Cross is an 8 minute walk from the gallery and is a wheelchair accessible station.
21, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 321, 436, 453 stop at the end of St James, a 2 minute walk from the gallery (Stop O).
There are limited parking opportunities on St James. Visitors with a blue badge can contact the gallery for assistance.