£2,000 per year
CCA Patrons have the opportunity to engage with the CCA whilst growing their knowledge and understanding of contemporary art in a welcoming and inspirational environment.
CCA Patrons enjoy an exclusive programme of events and invitations including:
- Breakfast viewings of all CCA exhibitions with curator-led tour
- Out of hours visits to galleries and museums
- UK based visits to galleries and artist studios
- Bi-monthly Patrons’ e-news with the latest from the gallery
- Emails highlighting Goldsmiths special events at the university
- 10% discount on all CCA Editions
- Discounts on Goldsmiths short courses
- Acknowledgement of your support on the CCA website
For further information, contact:
Head of Fundraising
T: +44 208 228 5759
US tax payers are welcome to support via the British Schools and Universities Foundation Inc. a non-profit educational, scientific and literary foundation. This foundation is tax-exempt. Contributions to it are deductible for Federal income tax purposes. CCA Patronage, Commissioning Circle and Director’s Circle membership is split between a voluntary suggested donation and a minimum annual payment for benefits offered, inclusive of VAT. The split is Patron £300 for benefits and a £1,700 suggested donation: Commissioning Circle is £520 for benefits and £4,480 suggested donation: Director’s Circle is £800 for benefits and a £9,200 suggested donation. Benefits can be purchased at the minimum price, and any amounts given over and above this minimum price are given freely as a donation. If eligibility requirements are met, the donation amount will qualify for Gift Aid and Goldsmiths will submit appropriate claims to HMRC. In the spirit of philanthropy, all CCA Patrons, Commissioning Circle and Director’s Circle members are strongly encouraged to make an annual donation equal to, or greater than the suggested donation amount in addition to the benefit payment.
Image: © Mark Blower